Skip Navigation

2024 Bottles for BizTown

Event Completed!

When: Friday, February 02, 2024
Where: JA BizTown
Time: 6:00 PM CT
Hosted By: The JA Associate Board
What: Masked wine tasting, silent auction, entertainment and more - all benefiting JA of Middle Tennessee!
Where: 120 Powell Place, Nashville, TN 37204

Teams can be made up of one (1) to three (3) members. Each team, whether it is made up of one, two or three people is responsible for bringing three bottles of the same wine. Two of the team's bottles will be bagged, tagged with your team number and served that night, while one will be saved for prizes. The team wine voted with most likes will take home 75% of the "prize pool", with the second most likes taking home the remaining 25% of the "prize pool". The team wine that received the least amount of likes will take home the corks!

Cost Details:
$35 per person or three for $99 - Includes wine tasting and food!


Platinum Sponsor

Logo for Elliott Davis

Gold Sponsors

Logo for CSpire Foundation
Logo for LBMC Cares Foundation
Logo for Richards Bespoke
Logo for The Law Office of Jennifer McCoy, P.C.

Silver Sponsors

Logo for Fossil Creek Construction

Bronze Sponsors

Logo for The Baskin Firm
Logo for BlueSky HouseCalls
Logo for CapWealth
Logo for Drip Nashville
Logo for KP Financial Consulting
Logo for G TVA

Become a Sponsor!

Sponsorships for these events are critical for Junior Achievement to continue providing life-changing programs to students in our community. These programs are delivered at no cost to students. You can make a difference in the lives of these students by participating in this world-class event! Contact us to get more information on how to sponsor a JA Event!

Need More Information? Fill out the form to contact JA of Middle Tennessee


Select a button below to see how you or your organization can get involved with Junior Achievement of Middle Tennessee, Inc..

Donate Volunteer Request A Program

Any questions? Contact us!

We use cookies to provide you a personalized experience. How we do this is by analyzing user behavior on our site and sharing data with our advertising and analytics partners. You consent to our cookie policy if you continue to use this website.

I understand